I have attended over 50 births in a variety of settings, both in hospital and out of hospital.
As your birth doula, I provide:
- One complimentary, in person, meeting where we can get to know one another, further discuss our services and any needs that you have, and decide whether or not to work together.
- Two or more prenatal visits where we will discuss your birth preferences, comfort measures, and any questions or concerns that you have regarding the birthing process.
- Unlimited telephone and email support during your pregnancy.
- Access to my lending library of birth related books.
- A prearranged backup doula in the very unlikely event that I am unable to attend your birth.
- 24 hour on-call support beginning in your 38th week (2 weeks before your due date) until you deliver.
- Continuous support by during your labor and birth, both in your home and at your birthing location, until 1-2 hours after you deliver.
- One or more postpartum home visits to check-in on you and your baby, provide basic breastfeeding support, answer questions, connect you with local resources, and give you an opportunity to process your birth story.
Total Cost: $1500
SORRY, I'M NOT CURRENTLY TAKING ON NEW CLIENTS. BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR DOULA SEARCH
“There is a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” - Laura Stavoe Harm